The UK has never expressed any appetite to be part of a United States of Europe. But that’s just what the EU’s movers and shakers aspire for us all to become – member states of a federal union – and it’s the direction things have ... Read more →
• CLLR. SUE PERKINS SWANS OFF TO BUCKINGHAM PALACE GARDEN PARTY
• UNDER-FIRE CABINET MEMBER CHAUFFEURED BY PCC EMPLOYEE FUNDED BY YOU
• POSH JOLLY COMES DAYS AFTER CLLRS REJECT UNPOPULAR POST-16 EDUCATION SCHEME
I seem to have struck a rich seam on the topic of plagiarism among county councillors. I’ve taken a renewed interest in the propagandising motion tabled b...
• PCC LEADER USES COUNCIL AS POLITICAL FOOTBALL TO ENGENDER SUPPORT FOR EU
• ALSO A FARMER, HE PROPAGANDISES PEMBS. VOTERS WITH PLAGIARISED INDUSTRY SPIEL
• COPIES AND PASTES MULTIPLE FARMING SOURCES IN SUPPORT OF EU MEMBERSHIP
• QUOTES FROM TRADE MAG ‘FARMERS WEEKLY’ AMONG THOSE HE USES TO MAKE HIS CASE!
NIGEL FARAGE: Huw George is ‘appalling human being’ and ‘ghastly puritan!’ (AUDIO BELOW) They say good things come to those who wait. And my month-long blogging lull may have been worth it for you council-watchers. Since returning IR... Read more →
The candidates standing for Pembrokeshire constituencies in the upcoming Welsh Assembly election have recently been announced and reported by the Western Telegraph, among others. Six are vying for Preseli Pembrokeshire, defended by the Conservatives’ Pau... Read more →
You may have noticed my site hasn’t been updated in quite a while – my county-wide mole network certainly has. One of my northerly informants must t...
With its gleaming dark paintwork buffed to within an inch of its life you’d be forgiven for thinking Pembrokeshire County Council’s civic car is a fraction of its four year age. Pictured last year, former chairman Cllr. Tom Richards boards his R... Read more →
• Councillors’ budget amendments wrongly vetoed • Auditor pronounces on PCC’s latest legal howler • Resolution to simple dispute took nearly a year Readers may recall the bizarre turn of events at the county council’s budget-setting mee... Read more →
Straight off the back of the Christmas high comes the harsh reality of the cash-strapped times we live in – if the agenda for the next cabinet meeting is ...